Following is the article titles and sample article excerpt.
- Getting to Know the 2007 Hybrid Car Line Up
- The Fantastic Use and Great Advantages of A Hybrid Car
- Which is Truly the Best Hybrid Car Available Today?
- BMW Hybrid Car: German Engineering Brilliance and Elegance fitted with Revolutionary Hybrid Technology, A combination of Style and Performance
- Try to Compare Each and Every Hybrid Car with One Another Before Choosing
- Diesel Hybrid Cars: Will it Catch On like the Mainstream Hybrid Cars? Ford Thinks So
- Getting to Know the Ford Hybrid Car and their Distinct Innovative Advantages
- Hybrid Cars: The Car of the Future Available Today
- The Advantages of Gasoline Electric Hybrid Cars over Conventional Cars
- The History of the Hybrid Car: An Evolution for the Future
- Hybrid Cars from Honda: The Car That Gives You Optimum Fuel Efficiency
- How Hybrid Car Works: A Brief Glimpse of the Car of the Future
- Hybrid Cars: What's All The Fuss About?
- Hybrid Cars Released In 2006: Choosing From the Best
- Hybrid Cars: How the Battery System Works
- Hybrid Car Comparison: Which Hybrid Car Should You Choose
- Hybrid Cars: The Different Prices of These Technologically Advanced Cars
- The Pros and Cons of Hybrid Cars
- Hybrid Cars Tax Rebate: The Benefits You Get When You Own a Hybrid Car
- Hybrid Electric Car: A Promising Technology for a Promising Future for the Environment
- Hybrid Sports Cars: Fulfilling Your Need for Speed While Saving On Fuel
- Lexus Hybrid Car: Driving in Luxury and Comfort without the High Cost of Gasoline
- Plug-In Hybrid Cars: A Cheaper Alternative
- Hybrid Cars: With Every Advantage There are Always Disadvantages
- Rediscovering the Wonders of the Toyota Prius Hybrid Car
Following is sample excerpt of the article "The Fantastic Use and Great Advantages of A Hybrid Car"
The cost of fuel and the damage it brings to our environment has become very rampant, and because of that, hybrid cars are presently considered as very beneficial to the preservation of the environment. The reason behind this is that hybrid cars do not depend mainly on fuel for it to have power, but it also makes use of electricity that results to a smaller amount of fuel consumption and less emitted air pollution.
A hybrid car combines an electric motor and gasoline engine to provide sufficient power to the vehicle with least fuel usage and fewer emissions. They are also far more fuel-efficient than purely gas-powered cars, and far more practical for everyday use than purely electric-powered cars. Combining the two sources of power, a vehicle then is created that is relatively non-polluting and will lead to less fuel consumption which means it possesses enough power to have freeway speeds that does not need too much fuel, it is also great for the stop and go driving in traffic laden areas.